Purpose of this beautiful FORUM platform is to generously share the commonality of gratitude and collaboration to enhance humankind. Each contributor can also submit own ideas and share concerns with workaround contributed by other.
[Seed contributors – Carson (Sydney, Australia) & Anup (Mumbai, India)]
After mind-storming analysis Carson & I have come up with top twenty difficult situation most of through which every corporate person has to go through. Let’s share our experience & participate for the greater good. (No abusive / foul language).
Top 20 headings for surviving corporate life
(Click each one to contribute)
1. Tired of job search in hard times? I am just getting by, feeling lonely, feel outdated and directionless rather lost! What do I do?
2. Feeling down after tough interview?
3. No clue at new job in early days?
4. Overwhelming Induction Training Programs, too much of Information Overflow?
5. Digesting the Complex Business Process and organisational acronyms.
6. How do I get through my Probation Period with flying colours?
7. Survive the work pressure and higher expectations from clients, seniors and boss.
8. Everything is upgrading, I am the only one left behind. How do I peak perform? How do I stay in the competition?
9. Why in the world did I not study political science? Survive the games of politics from peers / colleagues. Bureaucracy and class system.
10. Surviving boring yet comforting status quo at work.
11. Too much of Autocracy, Nepotism & Pedigree. How do I withstand?
12. It’s a Corrupt and Dysfunctional system! Should I quit?
13. Psychopaths are rare but sociopaths are not!!!
14. Surviving own imperfections and lacking.
15. I can’t Focus at work! Too much noisy mind preoccupied with personal & family issues.
16. Surviving Honey traps, sexual dominance, racism.
17. Sour relations, Criticism, opposition and non-cooperation just kills me! How do I survive?
18. Transfers, job role change.
19. Dealing with the anxiety at last week at work.
20. Just faced Demotions, Suspensions or Lay off.
“It’s contribution back to the society”.
“My thought were to write something (up to 20 points) with explanation and work around. Let people contribute with forum and people can also vote what works best”.
“My theory is if we can lift up the general population by 5% IQ we might be able to eliminate bullies, racism, corruption and nepotism”.
“If we can improve the awareness that each person’s decision can make a difference irrespective of how rich or poor you are”.
“It takes courage and high fines but eventually, the message will get through”.
“Australians are called SURVIVORS. So the word we have chosen for our FORUM is very close to the spirit of Australia as it fits well with the context”.
“Stay gathered no matter what at work!”
“Besides saving your physical and social possessions here, by surviving, we also essentially mean: “ensuring the well being of your integrity as a whole’ ”.
“Whenever there are issues at work, what’s at stake is your – Inner peace, Mental stability, Physical health, Love life, Family life, Public image, Financial condition, Current job / assignment, Future security, Possessions”.
Website created & maintained by ~ www.janisoftwares.in